Open Heaven 4 February 2022 Friday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Living In Glory I
Click HERE for Previous Open Heaven Devotional
Open Heaven 4 February 2022 TOPIC: Living In Glory I
MEMORISE: Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. – Isaiah 60:1
READ: Mark 5:25-34 (KJV)
25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 14-16
Open Heaven 4 February 2022 MESSAGE:
It is difficult to describe God’s glory as it is a combination of the great power, splendor and holiness that accompany God’s presence, as well as its effects on man. Glory is one of the major attributes of God; it is a manifestation of His presence. Since man was created in the image of God, glory was originally part of his nature. However, when man embraced sin, the inherent glory of God departed. Romans 3:23 therefore says “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
Also Read: Open Heaven 3 February 2022 – Possessing Your Possession
Sin did not only tamper with man’s glory, it wreaked more havoc by also producing shame.
A glorious life is so wonderful that Genesis 2:25 said of Adam and Eve, “And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.” Though Adam and Eve were physically naked, they were covered with glory – that was why they did not know shame. It was absolutely impossible for them to experience shame. However, in Genesis 3:7-10, after sin entered, fear gripped them; they suddenly discovered they were naked and had to hide due to shame. From the fall of the Garden of Eden to date, every human being who ever lived without being born again, wallowed in the realm of shame. Quite simply, glory is the atmosphere of heaven on earth. Glory is both the beauty and power of God; it was lost at Eden but was regained at Calvary. Jesus came to redeem mankind and give those who accept the hope of glory, according to Romans 5:2.
Today’s memory verse tells us to arise and shine because, with the presence of God’s glory, nothing can hinder the rising of a child of God. I therefore pray for you: Today, you will rise and begin to shine, in Jesus’ name.
There is nothing glorious about sickness, poverty, a sinful lifestyle, backsliding, bondage, and failure. Children of God must be determined to live above these problems, swimming daily in glory. Today, our Bible reading shows a classic example of a person who encountered Jesus Christ and was relocated from the realm of ‘wallowing in shame’ to that of ‘swimming in glory’. Beloved, come to Jesus today and surrender all to Him so you can also become a candidate for God’s glory (Colossians 1:27).
Open Heaven 4 February 2022 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let your glory fill me. Turn my shame to glory, in Jesus’s name.
Scroll Down for RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 4 February 2022 HYMN 19: O Worship The King All Glorious Above
1. O worship the King all-glorious above,
O gratefully sing his power and his love:
our shield and defender, the Ancient of Days,
pavilioned in splendor and girded with praise.
2. O tell of his might and sing of his grace,
whose robe is the light, whose canopy space.
His chariots of wrath the deep thunderclouds form,
and dark is his path on the wings of the storm.
3. Your bountiful care, what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air, it shines in the light;
it streams from the hills, it descends to the plain,
and sweetly distills in the dew and the rain.
4. Frail children of dust, and feeble as frail,
in you do we trust, nor find you to fail.
Your mercies, how tender, how firm to the end,
our Maker, Defender, Redeemer, and Friend!
5. O measureless Might, unchangeable Love,
whom angels delight to worship above!
Your ransomed creation, with glory ablaze,
in true adoration shall sing to your praise!
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR YEAR 2022 (50 DAYS)
DAY 25 – Fri, Feb 4th, 2022.
PRAYER FOR AGOs, GOVERNING COUNCIL AND PASTORS
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Tim 2:1-3
The Bible instructs us to first pray for our leaders and those in authority so that they can lead us well. That is, we need to pray for our Senior Pastors.
- Father, we thank you for all our AGOs, the members of the Governing council and all our Pastors. Thank You for protecting and preserving their lives in Jesus Name. 2Sam 22:3-4.
- Father, we thank you for providing for them and their families in Jesus Name. Phil.4:19.
- Father please in any way they may have offended you, have mercy on them in Jesus Name. 2Chro 7:14.
- Father we thank you for your strength and anointing upon all our AGOs, members of the Governing council and all our senior Pastors in Jesus Name. Phil.4:13.
- Father by the power in the Name and Blood of Jesus we decree that every evil plan of the enemy against anyone of them shall not stand neither shall it come to pass in Jesus Name. Isa 7:7.
- Father, release fresh fire upon them this year for greater exploits in Jesus Name Dan.11:32.
- Father; please give them wisdom and understanding to do greater works this year in Jesus Name. Jas 1:5.
8.Father, help them all to work together in unity in Jesus Name. Psa 133:1-3.
- Father please continue to protect them and their families, let no evil befall them in Jesus Name. Psa 5:11, 33:10
- Father all that they need to perform better this year, please release unto them in Jesus Name. Phil.4:13.
- Father in all situations grant them the grace to continue to look unto Jesus who is the author and finisher of our faith in Jesus Name. Heb.12:1-2.
- Father, give them anointing to finish well and strong in Jesus Name. 1 Sam 10:2-6
- Father, contend with all who contend with them in Jesus Name. Psa 35:1
- Father, use them as Aaron and Hur to continue to lift up the hands of your son Pastor E. A. Adeboye in Jesus Name. Exo.17:12.
- Father, we thank you for answering all our prayers in Jesus Name.
Open Heavens 2022 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus’ name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to [email protected], +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.