Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 4 February 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Price Of Spiritual Power (I)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: The Price Of Spiritual Power (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 4 February 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 34–35; Matthew 22:23–46
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Mark 16:18 (KJV)
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
MEMORY VERSE: “And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.” – Mark 9:29
When you pay the price of power, you get its coveted prize.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
The Lord will strengthen you by His power, in the Name of Jesus.
Mountain Top Life MESSAGE:
The Bible says that the Kingdom of God is in power. I encourage you to learn the requirements that God wants you to meet for His power to be poured upon you. I also advise you to pay the price and become a carrier of His power, presence and glory. Let us examine some of the spiritual requirements for obtaining God’s power.
To acquire spiritual power, you must be born again, become a genuine disciple of Jesus as well as thirst and hunger for the power of God. You must also be a prayer addict, a lover and doer of God’s Word, a lover of purity and holiness and one who submits to spiritual authority. These are the basic requirements.
Also Read: Open Heaven 4 February 2022 – Living In Glory I
However, beyond salvation and these other factors, there are greater and deeper demands you need to meet to obtain spiritual power. Let us examine some of them.
First, for you to receive the power of God, you must give your heart to Him. In Proverbs 23:26, the Bible says, “My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.” The heart is the seat of life and strength. Spirituality begins in the heart, which both God and the devil are interested in. In the Bible, all emotions are experienced by the heart: love and hate (Psalm 105:25; 1 Peter 1:22); joy and sorrow (Ecclesiastes 2:10; John 16:6); peace and bitterness (Ezekiel 27:31; Colossians 3:15); courage and fear (Genesis 42:28; Amos 2:16). Finally, the heart means your true character or personality.
The expression “give me your heart” means receive my counsel with your whole heart. It also means that you should give God yourself and your life. Your heart represents your personality, value and everything you stand for. That is why the greatest thing you can give God is your heart, and God says you should give Him your heart if you want Him to fill you with spiritual power.
Somebody said that salvation is receiving the life of God, the product of Christ’s substitutionary work. It is not the same as giving your heart to God. Therefore, you both need to be saved and to give your heart to God.
Beloved, trust God with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding and acknowledge Him in all your ways (Proverbs 3:5-6). His power will fill and envelop you.
I pray that God will entrust His power to you, in the Name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace to pay the price for Your power, in the Name of Jesus.
- My Father, I offer my heart to You; use me for Your glory, in the Name of Jesus.
- Any power assigned to block my access to God’s power, die, in the Name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace to live a life of total consecration and service to You, in the Name of Jesus.
- My Father, by Your mercy, give me my personal Pentecost, in the Name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and multiply Your power and presence in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
- My Father, let Your power overshadow my life, in the Name of Jesus.
- Father, as I pay the price of power give me the coveted prize of power, in the Name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
QUENCHING THE RAGE
These prayers are to be prayed between 12:00 am and 12:15 am.
DAY 29: Thursday, February 4, 2022
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- We take authority over the strong man in the lives of the congregation, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every gathering, being held in the air, in the ground, in the forest and in the second heaven against the lives of the congregation, scatter, in the Name of Jesus.
- Father, let the dark forces hiding the blessings of the congregation release them, in the Name of Jesus.
- O Lord, convert the burdens in the lives of the congregation to blessings, in the Name of Jesus.
- O Lord that made Daniel valuable in the land of Babylon, make me valuable on earth, in the Name of Jesus.
- O Lord that made Paul a valuable person to the heathens, make my ministry valuable in the world, in the Name of Jesus.
- The virtue that will make my name great in life, O Lord, pour it upon my life, in the Name of Jesus.
- Jesus, make me a blessing for the countries in the world, in the Name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me indispensable in the world, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every thief standing in my way, Holy Spirit, encounter them with fire, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every junction that darkness is staying to steal or snatch good things from me, O Lord, pass through it with fire, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every thief constantly stealing from me, their battle ends today, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every good gift You have given me, O Lord, clothe it with the garment that can never be spoilt, in the Name of Jesus.
- O Lord, every good thing that You will do for me must be long lasting, in the Name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to [email protected], +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.