Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 10 June 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Faith Without Works (II)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Faith Without Works (II) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 10 June 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 6-7, Psalm 136
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 11:25-34
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.
30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.
31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.
32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:
33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
MEMORY VERSE: “By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.” – Hebrews 11:31
Faith bereft of works is dormant!
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
AS YOU ENGAGE FAITH, MAY YOU EXPERIENCE LIFE-TRANSFORMING AND DESTINY-CHANGING RESULTS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
In our devotional yesterday, we emphasised that every biblical faith must have a corresponding action to back it up. Faith is active and not passive. Faith without works is dead (James 2:26). The works being referred to here are not works that spring forth from the energy of the flesh or striving to live by the Old Testament religious rituals as contained in the Mosaic law. The Bible says “Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight” (Romans 3:20).
Also See: OPEN HEAVEN 10 JUNE 2021 – BLESSED FRUITFULNESS
God, our Father, is a God of faith. He demonstrates His faith by right actions. Through His eyes of faith, He conceived the creation of the universe but He did not stop there. He backed it up with actions. Beloved, if you claim to be a believer in Christ Jesus and you have faith in God, then all your actions and activities must prove it. Let your life and actions prove your faith in God. If you don’t back up your faith with actions, then your faith is dead. Any faith that is bereft of works is useless. Men of faith are men of action. Your relationship with God grows stronger daily as you put your faith into action. Desist from being a mere talker but a committed doer of the things you believe and profess.
The godly men and women in the Biblical Hall of Fame as recorded in Hebrews chapter Eleven backed up their faith with relevant actions. In their audacity of faith, they acted: they subdued kingdoms; wrought righteousness; obtained promises; stopped the mouth of lions; quenched the violence of fire; waxed valiant in war; turned to flight the armies of aliens (Hebrews 11:33-34). Therefore, if you don’t put your faith into action, it gets dormant, stagnant and fruitless. Are you trusting God for the fruit of the womb? Go and buy baby things. Activate your faith by works. Then your life will never remain the same, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord Jesus, I thank You because You are the foundation of my faith, in the name of Jesus.
- Dead and powerless faith, I reject you, in the name of Jesus.
- Faith-quenching power, I am not your candidate, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow fired to limit my faith, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrow of discouragement, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Wickedness of the wicked, attacking my spiritual life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit of God, arise and saturate my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM SINGLES FASTING & PRAYER – JUNE 10, 2021 – DAY 19
As I make this confession, I declare to the devil that I am not ignorant of who I am in Christ. I am born again and I belong to God. Jesus bought me with His precious and blameless blood and He has translated my life from the kingdom of darkness into His kingdom of light.
I confess and decree that this is my season of marital celebration. The Lord will have mercy on me. My Saviour will shower me with His favour for marital breakthrough that will make me forget my past tears. I do not have any reason to worry because my God will never come late in my case.
I am peculiar and unique. My story will end in glory. My God has the final say and He will make me to laugh last over my marital foes.
I begin to prophetically dance the way I would dance on my wedding day. I will sing for joy and my joy shall be full. This is my season, my time has come. My marriage shall be fruitful, I shall not have delay in child bearing. The Lord has counted me worthy among those who will get married this year. I may not understand how it will happen but my God will bring it to pass because He is a mysterious God. His ways are different from those of men.
Some trust in chariots. Some trust in horses. Some trust in other gods and some trust in their wisdom, but I put my trust in the name of the Lord. I have faith in God because He has never failed and He will never fail. I am blessed, my life partner is blessed, my marriage is blessed, and the children that God will give me are blessed. I will be a source of blessing to my life partner. I shall live long to enjoy my marriage in good health and prosperity. And by this time next year, my marital status would have changed; my testimony will be full and complete. The God of Israel will bless me maritally without adding any sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
I make the confession, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!!!!
NOTE: Make the Personal confession before you start the prayer each day for the section.
SECTION 3: I WILL SING MY SONG AND DANCE MY MARITAL VICTORY DANCE
Scripture: Psalm 134:1-22
Confession: Psalm 2:4 – “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.”
Praise and Worship
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SESSION
- Every power keeping me low maritally, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the rock and fire of God destroy every weapon of demotion fashioned against me maritally, in the name of Jesus.
- I overrule every demonic decision made against my marital elevation, in the name of Jesus.
- No evil meeting summoned against my marriage shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my youth be renewed like the eagle’s, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic plan to embarrass me maritally be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of poverty in my life, be roasted to ashes in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every invitation to the arena of marital poverty, in the name of Jesus.
- Every bad habit controlling my life, loose your hold over my life. in the name of Jesus.
- You, my marriage, receive fire, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
- O God that never fails, settle me maritally to the shame of my enemies because it is my turn to laugh, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I neutralize every incantation working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I revoke and nullify every witchcraft manipulation affecting my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I curse every satanically sponsored disease germ working against my life to die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and scatter every conspiracy working against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and confuse the tongue of my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast away every spirit of fear and worry in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and speak healing and creative miracles into my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, release Your angels to fight my battles maritally, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your resurrection power come upon my marital life now, in the name of Jesus.
AllBaze.Com Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.